Welcome! I’m so glad you are here. Coffee After Kids was created to share my family-approved recipes.
Hi! I’m Brandy, the human behind Coffee After Kids. I am a wife to a veteran husband, mom to a 5-year-old boy, and step-mom to a 14-year-old boy.
We have three dogs!! A male lab/shep mix, a female American bulldog, and a male lab/mini pin mix.
I love to cook but learned everything I know from just reading, watching videos, and trial/error. This means that most of my recipes are simple dishes that anyone can make, no matter what their cooking skills.
I meal plan every week for my family. As a mom, we know things are always changing so I don’t always stick to it 100%, but when I do, it saves me time, money, and calories!
Family Dinner Time
We have made family dinner an important time for our family and I hope to help you do the same.
Kids and teens who eat dinner with the family at least 3 times a week:
- Have stronger family bonds
- Perform better at school
- Exhibit fewer behavioral problems
- Less likely to engage in bad activities (smoking, drugs, sex, drinking)
- More likely to eat healthier and avoid excessive weight gain
Some topics you might find on Coffee After Kids:
- Product reviews
- Family travel (especially cruises/Disney)
- Lifestyle- beauty, style, and other every day things
Want to see more?